niedziela, 2 czerwca 2013

ONLY SKY IS THE LIMIT

Firstly I recommend you to listen to that song while reading this post, couse I consider this one as a song of that day. Anyway, you will see :)




One thing I can be sure right now is to never expect anything, life has so much power in it so its up to surprise you every step you take, Its about the people who take just one side of a situation, why most of them are so narrow minded? They finally get what they've been fighting for such a long time: freedom of speak, freedom of dress, freedom of move, are they feeling not strong enough to change, or what is it then? When I listen to some followers, its sad but I feel like they can not really appreciate the possibilities they have been given. We often look for the biggest values of life so far away, destroying health, spending huge amounts of money, traveling to far strange places, but why? Couse we dont realize everything what we need is so close, and thats the point why I want to tell you about my journey.

Welcome to my journey, journey to the most mysterious place Ive ever been to. Its the feeling when you go somewhere and you feel like this is your place on earth, only one where you can really be yourself, get back to the beginnings, so far away from people, from rush, from negative emotions and thats the reason why we choose this place to get stoned. In unusual place by unusual drugs :)

I wont write a lot bout my experiences, but it was something indescribable, I was sitting on a very comfortable chair swaying, with interest waiting for first signs, that Im not longer in reality, and when it finally happend I looked up to the sky- not clouds but a big kaleidoscope, and later on the mountain, which zoomed to me, to give me perfectly view of it, the colors were so amazing, so intense, pure green turned into khaki with brown elements, trees started to dance, wave to me. WOW. When I realized that I can leave my armchair, I get up, dancing, turning around, smiling, I wanted to scream that its so beautiful. I didnt want to get back.

It was all bout that moment, that day, that evening we spent on terrace surrounded by :




XOXO

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz