poniedziałek, 9 września 2013

PURPLE SWAG

Hey Guys, such a great day of today, firstly I want to show you my best I think photoshoot I've ever done and what's more I just answer the MTV call and guess who's invited on the hottest party ?
 Yep, It's me <3 Damn I'm so excited, can't wait until Sunday :)

Anyways, yesterday. Yesterday was the day of my purple swag jacket. I found it one day searching through some second hands around and it was like an fashion orgasm, i thought, wow I'm so lucky finding this amazing thing and in the same moment a million outfits got created in my head, of course I bought it for about 6 zł :) But as soon as I got it, it was sent to my wardrobe cos my two best friends told me I should burn it, NO WAY. 

so now, after a pretty long time let me show you my gem :



















 PURPLE SWAG jacket - second hand
shorts BAZAR secondhand
I wanna fuck Rihanna beanie - deezee 
Vans shoes





And most important thing, thank you dear for yesterday, for today, for everything. You are special :*


3 komentarze:

  1. nice one..indeed.although i think it would look as good as if not even better in combination with a nice short skirt..

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gdzie dostanę taką czapkę, albo za ile mi ją sprzedaż? ; )

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. hahaha, nigdy w życiu jej nie sprzedam ;p kupiłam ją na deezee jakiś czas temu i z tego co widziałam ostatnio to już ich nie ma :c

    OdpowiedzUsuń