niedziela, 9 czerwca 2013

HELLO SUMMER



HEY SUMMERTIME I REALLY THINK I'M FEELING YOU !!
Grab one beer and a bitch or maybe two
And hit the sand in the water so I get cool 


Its such a great feeling to wake up by a sunshine. Finally its time to begin outdoor life. 
 Right now I'm thinking about my this year's destination. I will definitely stick with Africa, cos I love the atmosphere there, people are so friendly, adoring me on every corner, it will never get bored :) What I like the most about Africa? Not so commercial yet, like countries in Europe, which are designed only to make money on tourists. You just go there and totally get in their culture. Walking thru wild beaches, drinking mint tea in cave houses, riding jeeps at Sahara. 
Oh I drifted into dreams <3

CAN'T WAIT <3
























3 komentarze: