środa, 24 lipca 2013

GDAŃSK PT. 1

HELLO :)
I'm back in the game, just came back relaxed, tanned with new fresh ideas going on in my head. It was exactly something that I needed. Last time I went to Gdańsk was pretty long time ago at camp and the best (worst actually) thing about this trip that is was organized by a church. Nice party at age of 13 having mass like 3 times a day, being supervised by a crude priest. Great fun, isnt it?, WOOHOO! So, nice outing with two crazy girls sounded perfect for that time in spite of  fact that Ive made decision about going a day before.


HERE WE GO ! :)

day 1st

Long journey, listening to medley Ive made and I'm really really proud of it, you can check it HERE. While break in McDonald's,  wondering what to order, looking very focused on the menu, girls said: We'd like to have happy meal. And since then we welcomed in our trip new friend:



Unfortunately I didnt take any photos at campsite, so you can only imagine how spartan thing we just did.
Totally survival, for my very first time :) It always has to be the first time, so three girls a bit spoiled, was about to share a two-persons tent, the most surprising thing was that we were always waking up relaxed :)

As soon as we left out stuff, we went to the beach which was pretty close form out campsite
The weather was awesome, so we went straight to the sea- worm sea I couldnt believe !!
 



We weren't wasting time so after the beach we took a tram to the city center. I really love the style of the old town, so many nice places to visit, grate food, nice people. Because of the convention you could see lots of original, tattooed people worth keeping an eye on.


Look at the guy with a parrot, he was so amazing!! :)





One thing that really confused me about Gdańsk is that compering to the old town the suburbs looking like a shit, passing them by I like what kind of holiday is that cos I feel like in any other gray city, but my concerns disappeared when I saw the beach and the city.


Dinner time, and we got this cool Martini drinks, nice :)





The evening weve been waiting for, finally arrived.
Lets get high and chill on the beach bitchez !!





GOODNIGHT :*


to be continued

3 komentarze:

  1. cziksy, lepiej uważajcie z ta trawą i nie wrzucajcie takich fot z waszymi twarzami na neta, bo jak wiadomo w tym kraju nielegalne jest posiadanie marychy, a znalezienie was po IP i twarzy jest rzeczą dla policji niebywale łatwą.

    więcej rozumu
    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. pójde do paki za zdjęcie, sad

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Świetne zdjęcia :)
    Gdańsk jest super~

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń